Data: 12 Maj 2021
Platforma në internet: Zoom
Eshtë kënaqësia jonë të shpallim konferencën e parë Rajonale me një temë të rëndësishme siç është ekonomia qarkulluese, e cila do të jetë një konferencë online një-ditore, që synon transferimin e njohurive dhe shkëmbimin e praktikave të mira, si dhe promovimin e bashkëpunimit rajonal dhe krijimin e netwokut. Konferenca është organizuar në bazë të projektit rajonal “Partneriteti për ekonominë qarkulluese – Rritja e qëndrueshme e NVM-ve dhe zhvillimi rajonal”, zbatuar nga Youth Entrepreneurial Service (YES) në partneritet me Albanian Socio Economic Think Tank and Foundation for Innovation and Technology Development, i bashkëfinancuar nga Fondi i Ballkanit Perëndimor. Projekti synon të forcojë bashkëpunimin rajonal përmes networkut dhe ndërtimit të kapaciteteve të NVM-ve dhe shoqërisë civile, të gjitha me qëllim lehtësimin e tranzicionit drejt konceptit të ekonomisë qarkulluese. Grupi i synuar i konferencës: Pjesëmarrësit nga rajoni i Ballkanit Perëndimor (me fokus në Maqedoninë e Veriut, Bosnjë dhe Hercegovinë dhe Shqipëri) që janë përfaqësues të sektorit të biznesit, sektorit publik dhe shoqërisë civile. Programi i konferencës do të mbulojë tema të rëndësishme në fushat e ekonomisë qarkulluese dhe do të përfshijë ekspertët e mëposhtëm ndërkombëtarë për të dhënë njohuri në aspekte të ndryshme: Andejlka Mihajlov – Ambasadore e Mjedisit për zhvillim të qëndrueshëm Karolina Rasi – Këshilltare e Lartë, Konfederata e industrive të Finlandës Vojtech Vosecky – Kryetar i Komitetit Drejtues të Ekonomisë Qarkulluese në qytetin e Pragës Kristina Martin – Eksperte e ekonomisë qarkulluese, Instituti i Mjedisit në Stokholm, Qendra e Talinit Axel Darut – Drejtues i çështjeve të BE dhe çështjeve ndërkombëtare në Citeo, Francë Për të marr pjesë me konferencë, ju lutemi regjistrohuni këtu –
Mund te kontrolloni axhenden e konferences per me teper detaje:
Gjuha zyrtare e konferencës është anglishtja. Per me shume informacion, shkarkoni materialin me poshte:
Kontaktoni Sofija Cali – Menaxhere e projektit, Fondacioni YES
Cel: +389 2 3103 660
ASET has a wealth of local and international experience by implementing advisory and service projects in more than 45 projects focusing in our extensive range of services in the following fields:
– Research on:
- Economy and employment
- Government, democracy and poverty reduction
- Education, health and social security
- Environment and infrastructure
– Business consultancy
– Publications and Translation
– Other ASET services
ASET continuously organizes public events like conferences, seminars and workshops, round tables and public debates. Following is presented a selected summary of international conferences:
- International Conference “Market Functionality and Institutional Reforms“, organized by the Faculty of Economy, University of Tirana, and ASET, Tirana, Albania, on May 21-23, 2009.
- International Conference on “Management Challenges during Transition” organized by Faculty of Economics, University of Tirana, and ASET April 28-29, 2009, Tirana, Albania.
- International Conference “Economic Development and European Integration – Realities and Challenges” organized by Faculty of Economy, University of Tirana, University of Bari, ASET, Albanian Centre for Human Rights (ACHR), and National Association of Social Workers (NASW) in the framework of EU programs INTERREG and Cards on September 8, 2008, Tirana, Albania.
- International Conference “Economic & Social Challenges and Problems” organized by ASET and the Faculty of Economics, University of Tirana, December 11-13, 2008, Tirana, Albania.
- International Conference “The Challenges of Local Businessmen Participation In Strategic Sector Privatization: Albanian Case Versus East European Experience” organized by ASET and Soros Foundation, October 12-13, 2007, Tirana, Albania.
ASET continuously organizes public events like conferences, seminars and workshops, round tables and public debates. Following is presented a selected summary of national conferences.
- Regional Conference “Ekonomia qarkulluese në veprim – Të rimendojmë rreth modeleve të prodhimit dhe konsumit në Ballkan”, data 12 Maj 2021.
- Conference: “Albanian Migration: Dynamics, influences and possibilities” organized by International Organization for Migration and ASET, November 3, 2008, Tirana, Albania.
- “Harmonization of Social Policies with Educational Policies” three national conferences during 2006
- “Volunteerism – Element of Social Partnership” (February 12, 2007)
- “Stimulation and Awareness of Business Community Regarding Fiscal Education, a Possibility to Benefit for All the Community” (July 14, 2006)
- “Factoring – Possibility for development of the business in Albania”, workshop organized by Southeast Europe Enterprise Development SEED and ASET, Tirana, Albania, December 15, 2004.
- “Stimulation and awareness of business community in anticorruption practices”, conference organized by ASET, Tirana Albania, May 28, 2004.
ASET has a wealth of local and international experience by implementing advisory and service projects in more than 45 projects focusing in our extensive range of services:
- “Recycling Linkages – Technical Assistance to Government” (May 13, 2007)
- “Albania: Savings, Credit and Investments in North Eastern Mountain Areas”, (Montenegro April 05-10 2005)
Recent Projects and Activities
Promotion of caves tourism in Tropoja Municipality
List of Projects
- Project Title: Environmental Impact Assessment for Exploratory Drilling, Onshore Panaja Block, Albania INA-Naftaplin September 2000
- Project Title: Designing and implementing a MADA baseline survey and collected data analysis accomplishment, Client Name: Mountain Areas Development Agency, 2001.
- Project Title: Environmental Impact Assessment for Exploratory Drilling, Palokastra-1 Well, Block 4 Onshore Albania OMV-Albania April 2002
- Project Title: labor markets salary survey design and implementation in Albania, Client Name: Albanian government (Department of Public Administration) and World Bank. 2002
- Project Title: Economic policies for Tirana district development, Client Name: Ministry of Economy, 2002
- Project Title: Holding a public debate on improving relations between public administration and the business community, Client Name: SOROS Foundation, 2002.
- Project Title: principles of market economy projects, Client Name: US-Embassy, 2003.
- Project Title: The statistical system and its principal indicators in Albania, Client Name: GTZ, 2003.
- Project Title: sectorial studies – fuel retail and wholesale in Albania, Client Name: Southeast Europe Enterprise Development (SEED), 2003.
- Project Title: Consumer panel survey, Client Name: coca – cola Italy & Alpine Division.2003.
- Project Title: Financial survey elaboration on companies and budgetary institutions depending on the ministry of agriculture and food, Client Name: Ministry of Agriculture and Food, 2003.
- Project Title: Environmental Impact Assessment for Exploratory Drilling, Kanina-1 Well, Block 5 Onshore Albania OMV-Albania January 2003
- Project Title: Encouragement and sensibilization of business community participation in the anticorruption initiatives, Client Name: SOROS Foundation, 2004.
- Project Title: An estimating survey on the level of receivables financing need of Albania, Client Name: Southeast Europe Enterprise Development – SEED, 2004.
- Project Title: Albania: savings, credit and investments in north eastern mountainous areas, Client Name: International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), 2005.
- Project Title: Competitive company advantages in Albanian industry: present situation and politics’ influence in their future development, Client Name: Global Development Network (GDN), 2005.
- Project Title: Beneficiary assessment survey design and implementation, Client Name: International Development Association and Ministry of Finance, 2005.
- Project Title: Enhancing relationships between NGO-s and Vlore municipality, Client Name: SOROS Foundation, 2005.
- Project Title: Regional integration and metropolitan development in southeastern Europe (Thessalonica, Skopje, Sofia, Tirana), Client Name: European Commission INTERREG III B CADSES Program Project
- Project Title: Marketing distribution ltd – illustrative company profile, Client Name: Marketing Distribution Ltd 2005
- Project Title: Training sme-s on legal and fiscal aspects, Client Name: Financial Rural Fond, 2005.
- Project Title: The transforming potential of e-government in Albania, Client Name: SOROS Foundation, 2005.
- Project Title: sectorial studies – refrigeratory capacities in Albania, Client Name: Southeast Europe Enterprise Development (SEED), 2005.
- Project Title: Harmonization of social and educational policies, Client Name: SOROS Foundation, 2006.
- Project Title: Market study – furniture capacities in Albania, Client Name: EBRD Business Advisory Services (BAS) Programme for Albania, SERENA FURNITURE (Albanian Company, 2006.
- Project Title: Regional report elaboration establishing a regional and national client profile for migrant service centre in Western Balkan countries, Client Name: IOM, Tirana, 2006.
- Project Title: Brain drain in south–eastern Europe: Albanian case, Client Name: UNESCO-CEPES Romania, 2006.
- Project Title: Survey on local fees and taxes business operating in Albania, Client Name: Southeast Europe Enterprise Development – SEED, 2006.
- Project Title: Strengthening understanding of gender dimensions in the labour market–institutional diagnostic, Client Name: Development & Training Services, Inc. and USAID/Albania, 2007.
- Project Title: accessing information concerning women and elections advocacy support, Client Name: UNIFEM, 2008.
- Project Title: improving public expenditure effectiveness in the healthcare sector (Case of Albania), Client Name: The Brookings Institution, 2007.
- Project Title: recycling linkages – technical assistance to government, Client Name: IFC – International Finance Corporation PEP-Southeast Europe, 2007.
- Project Title: action plan for albpaper company, Client Name: EBRD Business Advisory Services (BAS) Programme for Albania, AlbPaper Company, 2008.
- Project Title: skills survey to identifying emerging occupations in Kukes and Shkoder regions, Client Name: IOM, Tirana, 2008.
- Project Title: public perception regarding women participation in elections in Albania, Client Name: UNIFEM, 2009.
- Project Title: Business Needs Survey in Kukes, Client Name: USAID Local Governnance Programme in Albania; July – September 2008
- Project Title: Albania – growth and poverty reduction strategy (GPRS), Client Name: Government of Albania, 2009
- Project Title: Annual 2009 working plan, approved by MOLSAEO and UNICEF, Client Name: UNICEF, 2009.
- Project Title: Business Needs Survey in Fieri, Client Name: USAID Local Governnance Programme in Albania; July – September 2009
- Project Title: beneficiary assessment on the mid-term review of project ii (CWP 2) (MTR), community works, Client Name: World Bank via ADF – Albanian Development Fund 2009
- Project Title: Business migration and socio –economic impact, Client Name: Friedrich Ebert Foundation Tirana, 2009
- Project Title: Butrinti human activity survey report (Butrinti national park management plan, Client Name: WB, 2009.
- Project Title: Good governance: transport and infrastructure public policy monitoring, Client Name: SOROS Foundation, 2009.
- Project Title: DHP social impact assessment, Client Name: Devolli Hydro Power 2009-2010
- Project Title: Competitive company advantages in Albanian industry: present situation and politics’ influence in their future, in collaboration with American University USA. Client Name: University of Delaware, USA, 2010.
- Project Title: Off-Grid generation Survey – Clean development mechanism CDM, Project supported by Energy Ashta and DHP, Tirana 2010-2011
- Project Title: Consultancy service (QBS) LOT 6, Client Name: Mountain Areas Development Agency,
- Project Title: CDM project. Client name: VEVE Group 2011.
- Project Title: promise: municipal property management in south-eastern cities, Client Name: Community Initiative: South East Europe: Transnational Cooperation Programme, 2011-2012.
- Project Title: Sopoti – business plan, Client Name: VEVE Group
- Project Title: Business community stimulation and awareness creation on fiscal education, a benefit to all the community, Client Name: World Bank, Tirana Country Office,
- Project Title: Towards an open and accessible government at the local level in Fushe Kruja town, Client Name: Local Governance Program in Albania – LGPA (USAID), 2009.
- Project Title: Book translation “lessons and improvement recommendations: cee public administration and public policy”, Client Name: NISPAcee Slovakia, 2008-2009.
- Project Title: Book translation “public management reforms in Central and Eastern Europe”, Client Name: NISPAcee Slovakia, 2009.
- Project Title: Book translation “transitional countries, fiscal decentralization and grant transfers: a critical perspective”, Client Name: NISPAcee Slovakia, 2009-2010.
- Project Title: Volunteerism – an element of social partnership, Client Name: SOROS Foundation.2007.
- Project Title: “responsible youth entrepreneurship: creating a culture of anti-corruption in private sector”, Client name: YES Foundation, Macedonia.2010.
- Project Title: To emphasize the problems regarding professional education in Albania, to draw the conclusions and relevant recommendations about this category of education. Client name: SOROS Foundation.2011-2012.
- Project title: The effort to encourage and promote the export businesses in the area of medicinal and aromatic plants in Albania. Client name: ABC Foundation.2011-2012.
- Project title: Supporting artisan women to engage in private enterprise as a sustainable activity. Client name: SOROS Foundation.2012.
- Project title: To verify and assess the social inclusion regarding the state objectives of national strategy. Client name: 2012.
- Project title: To develop the inclusive instruments and methods for an efficient management of municipal real estate. Client name: PROMISE Project, University of Thessaloniki, and Greece.2011-2012.
- Project Title: Towards an inclusive society through the integration of vulnerable groups in the governance of municipality unit no.4 in Tirana. Client name: SOROS Foundation. 2011-2012
- Project Title: Regional Development Plan for Gramsh District, 2012, Client name: Devolli hydropower SA. 2013
- Project Title: PROMISE: Municipal PROperty Management In South-Eastern Cities South East Europe Local partner Client name: Tempus project
- Project Title: The Karavasta Lagoon: a lot of potential for tourism but still sleeping, Client name:ABC foundation 2013
- Project Title: Education: a strong weapon for the future of the Roma community. Client name: AMSHC, 2014
- Project Title: Surveys for businesses in Albania Client name: Eurocost international S.A., Luxembourg, 2014
- Project Title: Roma in health care: Equal or otherwise? Client name: Soros foundation, 2014-2015
- Project Title: Social welfare for children in Albania public expenditure review, Copartner Client name: UNICEF, 2015
- Project Title: Open Budget Survey 2015: Client name: International Budget partnership, USA 2015
- Project Title: Study on higher education provision and labour market opportunities in the western Balkan” local coordinator, Client name: LSE London UK, 2015
- Project Title: The Open Budget Survey 2015 Team leader, Financed by International Budget Partnership, USA January – November 2015
- Project Title: SELDI 2015-2016: Survey on corruption pressure and involvement, and their perceptions of the level of corruption and anticorruption efforts. Client name: CIPE, USA
- Project Title: Consultant of the “Portal of municipal financial data – open governance and total government” December 2016, January 2017 Client name: COPLAN in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance
- Project Title: “Perception survey on investment climate in Albania”, April 2017 Client name: OSCE project
- Project Title: “The national context of the 16 SG goal targets “, February – June 2017 Client name: REC Tirana office project PC 33369-1277
- “Labour market and the needs in Tirana district “, May July 2017 Client name: SOS Fshatrat e femijve, Tirana
- Project Title: The Open Budget Survey 2017 Team leader, Financed by International Budget Partnership, USA November 2017- April 2018
- Project Title: Consultant for Management structure of National Park Divjaka Karavasta, REC, Hungary, May –September 2018
- Project Title: SELDI 2017-2018: Survey on corruption pressure and involvement, and their perceptions of the level of corruption and anticorruption efforts. Client name: CIPE, USA
- Project Title: Challenges and Promotion of circular economy as a modern and future economy Client name: env.net and Co-PLAN May- November 2019
- Project Title: Promotion of caves tourism in Tropoja MunicipalityClient name: ReLOaD June 2019- January 2020
- Project Title: Promotion of caves tourism in Vlora Municipality Client name: Agency for the Support of Civil Society AMSHC July 2019- March 2020
- Project Title: ALBA-2019-015 – Development of budget briefs for Health, Education and Social Protection programmes Client name: UNICEF October 2019 – March 2020
- Project Title: Youth Labour Market Study Client name: RisiAlbania October 2019- January 2020