ASET continuously organizes public events like conferences, seminars and workshops, round tables and public debates. Following is presented a selected summary of national conferences.
- Conference: “Albanian Migration: Dynamics, influences and possibilities” organized by International Organization for Migration and ASET, November 3, 2008, Tirana, Albania.
- “Harmonization of Social Policies with Educational Policies” three national conferences during 2006
- “Volunteerism – Element of Social Partnership” (February 12, 2007)
- “Stimulation and Awareness of Business Community Regarding Fiscal Education, a Possibility to Benefit for All the Community” (July 14, 2006)
- “Factoring – Possibility for development of the business in Albania”, workshop organized by Southeast Europe Enterprise Development SEED and ASET, Tirana, Albania, December 15, 2004.
- “Stimulation and awareness of business community in anticorruption practices”, conference organized by ASET, Tirana Albania, May 28, 2004.